Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor
- Model: BP7
- Classification: Internally powered, Type BF applied part, IPX0, No AP or APG, Continuous operation
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth V3.0+EDR Class 2 SPP
- Measuring method: Oscillometric, automatic inflation and measurement
- Machine size: 72mm × 74mm × 17.6mm ±5mm
- Cuff circumference: 5.3” - 8.7” (13.5cm - 22cm)
- Weight: 105g (±5g)
Power & Battery
- Power: DC:5.0V 1.0A
- Battery: 1*3.7V Li-ion400mAh
Range & Accuracy
- Cuff pressure range: 0-300mmHg
- Pressure accuracy: ±3mmHg
- Pulse rate range: 40 -180 beats/min, accuracy: ±5%
Operation & Storage
- Operating temperature: 80kPa-105kPa
- Operating humidity: <90%
- Storage and transport temperature: -20oC~55o C (-4oF~131oF)
- Storage and transport humidity: <95%
- 1 Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor
- 1 Owner's Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Charging cable
- 1 Travel case
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is motion sensor technology?
Wrist blood monitor is sensitive to the wrist position. The iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor features a motion sensor technology to detect the optimal wrist position to help users take their blood pressure reading correctly.
- Are there any risks in taking a blood pressure measurement with this device at home?
There are no physical risks associated with using this device to take your blood pressure at home. If you find the measurement procedure uncomfortable, consult with your healthcare professional regarding proper cuff application and tightness.
- How accurate is the iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor?
The iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor has obtained CE medical certification (Europe) as well as FDA approval (USA). The monitor also has obtained ESH Certification (European Society of Hypertension).
- What are the benefits of monitoring blood pressure at home?
Home monitoring is a great way to help detect and monitor high blood pressure. Regular readings taken over a period of time can track the history of your results and indicate any changes, fluctuations or elevations in your blood pressure. An individual high reading is not necessarily an indication of hypertension or other health issue. iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor provides a convenient way to test, track and share your results.
- What is the battery life of the Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor?
The monitor can take up to 80 measurements on a full charge.