- Model: BG1
- Connection: Mobile device headphone jack
- Measuring method: Amperometric technology using glucose oxidase
- Single patient use for self-testing only
- Use only iHealth Test Strips
- Package includes the meter, lancing device, lancets, four colored cases, clear cap
- Machine Size: 2.03” x 1.17” x 0.37”
Power & Battery
- Power source: 3.0V (CR1620)
Range & Accuracy
- Result range: 20 mg/dL ~600 mg/dL (1.1 mmol/L~33.3mmol/L)
- Blood source: Fresh capillary whole blood
- Blood volume: Min. 0.7 micro liter
Operation & Storage
- Storage condition: (Meter and Test strips): 39.2° F~86° F (4° C~30° C), Humidity < 80% RH
- Storage condition (Meter): -4° F - 131° F (-20° C~55° C); Humidity<80%RH
- Operating conditions: 50 ° -95 ° F (10 ° C- 35 ° C)
- 1 Align glucose meter
- 2 Lithium cell batteries
- 1 Lancing device
- 10 Lancets
- 1 Travel pouch
- 10 Sanitary phone covers
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can iHealth Align take offline readings?
No, iHealth Align must be plugged into a smart phone, and used with the companion iHealth Gluco-Smart app in order to take a reading.
- Will iHealth Align work with a phone case on?
This will depend on the phone case that you have. You can use it with a phone case as long as iHealth Align is fully inserted into the audio port.
- Will the app alert me when the battery is low?
Yes. Make sure to replace the battery immediately when you see the low battery message to ensure uninterrupted use.
- Will this product come with a battery?
iHealth Align comes with two CR1620 batteries. Install the battery before use. Please refer to the Quick Start Guide for installation
- How do I conserve battery life?
Please remove the test strip and meter from your mobile device after each reading to conserve battery life