Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org include the Requisition Number in the subject of your application email. Candidates preferably relocate to one of the three iHealth offices: San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA; Singapore; Paris, France. This is a full-time permanent employee position.
Join us to reshape the future of healthcare! iHealth Labs introduced the first smartphone-connected blood pressure monitor in the world. Since then, iHealth Labs has become a global leader in digital healthcare technology, offering a line of award-winning mobile health devices and comprehensive healthcare software solutions.
As a member of iHealth Enterprise Solution team, you will have the opportunity to work with a group of talented people to build world-class digital health web and mobile apps using cutting edge technologies. We expect you to innovate, work hard, have fun, and share ideas regularly. You will develop product details by working closely with other engineers and product managers.
– Drive improvement across the entire iHealth Engineering software development lifecycle;
– Automation, automation, automation;
– Manage AWS and on-premises infrastructure;
– Manage and improve monitoring infrastructure;
– Manage releases and automate deployments;
– Comfortable working with distributed teams;
– Strong expertise in leveraging a wide variety of open source technologies;
– Proficient in AWS cloud infrastructure;
– Experience with ansible or other configuration management tools;
– Experience w/ virtualization / containerization for both development & production environments;
– Experience w/ Linux & Web Services, such as apache/nginx/mysql.
– Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration tools;
– Proficient with Github integration;
– Proficient with Linux and bash;
Nice To Have
– Working experience with Docker;
– Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL DB;
– Height adjustable desk and ergonomic chair
– Macbook Pro with a 4K monitor
– Healthy snacks everyday
– Collaboration lounge space
– Game room with Ping Pong table
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. *
* Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers. *