Sr. Dev Ops Engineer/Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
120 San Lucar Ct, Sunnyvale, CA 94086, USA • Full-time
iHealth Labs introduced the first smartphone-connected blood pressure monitor in the world. Since then, iHealth Labs has become a global leader in digital healthcare technology with offices in the US, Europe, China and Singapore, offering a line of award-winning mobile health devices and comprehensive healthcare software solutions.
iHealth hires talented people who share our passion for efficient personal healthcare, innovative mobile technology and exemplary product design. We offer a friendly, high energy workplace with competitive salary and benefits.
We are looking for a Sr. DevOps/Sr. Site Reliability Engineer to join our engineering team in Sunnyvale, CA. You will own the platform infrastructure and work with other engineers on the team to improve the scalability and reliability of our diabetes and hypertension management solution. Our platform is built on a modern technology stack that includes web applications, mobile apps and our award-winning bluetooth and WiFi enabled smart devices (blood glucose meters, blood pressure monitors and scales).
You will be responsible for design, build and delivery of our platform and eventually lead future teammates as our platform continues to grow.
- Design, implement, and maintain the infrastructure (cloud services, hosts, monitoring tools) for Production, QA and Dev environments
- Continually improve CI/CD tools, processes and procedures
- Create tools for automating deployment, monitoring and operations of the overall platform
- Collaborate with platform engineers, mobile engineers, and product managers to continuously improve iHealth
- Vet new technologies to support our operational needs
- Full stack development opportunities depending on capabilities
- Experience building and running applications on Amazon AWS
- Automation experience with Terraform
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration tools
- Strong scripting skills in one of either Bash, Python, Ruby or Perl
- Strong knowledge of UNIX/Linux administration experience
- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL DB
- Expertise in cloud network security
- Height adjustable desk and ergonomic chair
- Macbook Pro with a 4K monitor
- Healthy snacks everyday
- Collaboration lounge space
- Game room with Ping Pong table