Sr. Full Stack Engineer
120 San Lucar Ct, Sunnyvale, CA 94086, USA • Full-time
iHealth Labs introduced the first smartphone-connected blood pressure monitor in the world. Since then, iHealth Labs has become a global leader in digital healthcare technology with offices in the US, Europe, China and Singapore, offering a line of award-winning mobile health devices and comprehensive healthcare software solutions.
iHealth hires talented people who share our passion for efficient personal healthcare, innovative mobile technology and exemplary product design. We offer a friendly, high energy workplace with competitive salary and benefits.
We are looking for a Sr. Full Stack Engineer that wants to solve many different kinds of problems. You will work with other engineers, product managers, designers and healthcare professionals building a platform to improve the health of real people with diabetes and hypertension using cutting edge technologies. We expect you to innovate, work hard, have fun, and share ideas regularly. You will be responsible for seeing product features and/or projects through the full development life cycle.
Healthcare experience is not required.
- Design and implement highly reliable technical infrastructure
- Implement complex business logic
- Learn about new tools and technologies to solve problems and move our goals forward
- Help the team define and maintain development practices that let us iterate quickly while maintaining quality — including writing tests and documenting key implementations
- Mentor people around you, helping the entire team level up in skills
- Maintain production site
- Manage project progress and being able to deliver on time
- Discuss business requirements with Product Managers, designers and health care professionals
- Highly experienced in software development with emphasis on front-end and backend development
- 3+ years recent React, Redux, Node.js and GraphQL production experience
- Familiar with MongoDB
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Full stack experience is required
- Positive attitude and excitement to learn in a start-up environment
- Experience with react native mobile app programming
- Experience Amazon AWS
- Knowledge of web security frameworks and data structures
- Height adjustable desk and ergonomic chair
- Macbook Pro with a 4K monitor
- Healthy snacks everyday
- Collaboration lounge space
- Game room with Ping Pong table