The scale displays “--“
The scale failed to detect body impedance or did not recognize you as a registered user. Please follow the instructions below:
- Reset your router. Make sure your mobile device and your scale are connected to the router.
- Open the iHealth MyVitals app and log in to your account.
- From the side menu, click on the page “Set Up My Devices”
- Under the Scale category, click on the Core device, then click on “Delete Current User”. Wait several seconds.
- Go back to the page “Set Up My Devices” and set up your device again. Select New Device –> Scales –> Core(HS6).
- Click on “Scan QR code” and scan the QR code on the back of the scale located next to the battery compartment.
- Wait for the Wi-Fi symbol to stop flashing. Once it turns solid, the Wi-Fi connection is successful.
- Stand on all four electrodes with bare feet. Remain on the scale for a few seconds to allow the scale continue the measurement. Your weight and Body Fat % will appear on the Scale.
July 23, 2020 | Comments Off