- iHealth Thermometer (PT3)
- Wireless Smart-Gluco Monitoring System (BG5)
- Align Glucose Meter (BG1)
- Clear Blood Pressure Monitor (BPM1)
- Feel Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor (BP5)
- Track Connected Blood Pressure Monitor (550BT)
- Ease Blood Pressure Monitor (BP3L)
- View Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor (BP7S)
- Sense Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor (BP7)
- Blood Pressure Dock (BP3)
- Core Wireless Body Composition Scale (HS6)
- Vista Wireless Body Analysis Scale (HS5S)
- Wireless Body Analysis Scale (HS5)
- Lite Wireless Scale (HS4/HS4S)
- Wireless Scale (HS3)
- Wireless Pulse Oximeter (PO3)
- Wave Activity, Swim, and Sleep Tracker (AM4)
- Edge Activity and Sleep Tracker (AM3S)
- Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker (AM3)
- Shipping and Returns
- About Us
Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor
Apple iOS devices (requires iOS version 8.0 or higher)
- iPhone 7/7 Plus
- iPhone 6S/6S Plus
- iPhone 6/6 Plus
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini
- iPad Pro
- iPad 4th Gen
- iPad 3rd Gen
- iPod Touch 5th Gen
Android devices (requires operating system 4.0 or later)
- Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy Note3
- Samsung Galaxy Note2
- HTC One M7
- LG Nexus 4
- LG Nexus 5
- Motorola Nexus 6
Check the connection between the mobile device and the Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor. You may need to exit the app, re-connect the Blood Pressure Monitor and start the App again.
If you receive a connection error message or have trouble connecting to your Blood Pressure Monitor with your compatible device, follow the steps below:
- For iOS device:
- Go to your Bluetooth settings and unpair BP5XXXXXX from your Bluetooth list.
- Turn off Bluetooth and reboot your iOS device by pressing the power button until you are prompted to slide to power off.
- After the reboot cycle has completed go ahead and power on your iOS device and enable Bluetooth. Proceed to pair the Blood Pressure Monitor again in the Bluetooth settings and launch the iHealth My Vitals App to start measurement.
- For Android device:
- Go to your Bluetooth settings and unpair the BP5XXXXXX from your Bluetooth list.
- Turn Bluetooth off and reboot your Android device. After the reboot cycle has completed proceed to enable Bluetooth.
- After the reboot cycle has completed go ahead and power on your Android device and enable Bluetooth. Proceed to pair the Blood Pressure Monitor again in the Bluetooth settings and launch the iHealth My Vitals App to start measurement.
Make sure the cuff is applied to your bare arm and press “START/STOP” to manually turn on the device.
The battery level might be too low, or the offline measurement function is disabled.nnTo enable an offline measurement, the monitor must be connected to your device via Bluetooth first. Launch the app and select the gear icon in the bottom right corner, followed by device setting, BP5XXXX and toggle “Offline Measurement” ON. *Please not the Offline Measurement feature can be only be turned on for one compatible iOS/Android device at a time.
Setup and Usage
Yes, you can use the Blood Pressure Monitor with as many different mobile devices you want. Just install the iHealth MyVitals app on each device you intend to use with the monitor. Make sure to unpair the monitor from the first mobile device’s Bluetooth settings before attempting to use with a second mobile device.
Yes. You can enable the offline measurement in the “Set Up My Devices” page of the iHealth MyVitals app. To start measurements when disconnected from the your mobile device (“offline measurement”), turn on the Monitor by pressing the “START/STOP” button. Offline measurement data will be uploaded to the device upon the next successful Bluetooth connection.
The Auto Connect option allows iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor to look for the last used mobile device and re-establish the connection with that device automatically. The Auto Connect option can be enabled through the iHealth MyVitals app under “Set Up My Devices”, and selecting the correct Blood Pressure Monitor.
Home monitoring is a great way to help detect and monitor high blood pressure. Regular readings taken over a period of time can track the history of your results and indicate any changes, fluctuations or elevations in your blood pressure. An individual high reading is not necessarily an indication of hypertension or other health issue. The iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor provides a convenient way to test, track and share your results.
The iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor has obtained CE medical certification (Europe) as well as FDA approval (USA). The monitor also has obtained ESH Certification (European Society of Hypertension).
There are no physical risks associated with using this device to take your blood pressure at home. If you find the measurement procedure uncomfortable, consult with your healthcare professional regarding proper cuff application and tightness. This monitor is not suitable for use by people with serious arrhythmia due to the possibility of inaccurate measurements.
The iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor comes in two different cuff sizes. The standard size fits 8.6”-16.5” (22 cm -42 cm) arm circumference, a larger size is available from iHealth Store.
The iHealth Blood Pressure Monitor is designed for adults. It should not be used on infants, young children, pregnant or pre-eclamptic patients, in addition to people with serious arrhythmia.
The cuff can be cleaned with a soft cloth lightly moistened with Ethyl alcohol (75-90%) and air dried.
The monitor lasts a minimum of 10,000 measurements, or 3 years of usage.
The rechargeable battery is built in and the monitor can take up to 80 measurements on a full charge.