This Policy may be changed at any time without prior notice to any visitors/users/customers. So please check this policy periodically for any changes. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU APPROVE AND AGREE TO THE PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN OUR POLICY.
What’s the purpose of collecting personal information?
The information you provide to us will be used to respond to inquiries, notify you of promotions and announcements if you have previously provided your permission, or to supply you with requested information on products and service.
- We use your collected information to improve our website content, product offerings and service specifically for you.
- We use your collected information to service your account with us, including but not limited to investigating problems, resolving disputes and enforcing agreements with us. iHealthlabs.com does not sell your information to third parties, unless stated at the time of collection.
What personal information does iHealthlabs.com gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at iHealthlabs.com. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information you provide:
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other ways so as to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our service. For example, (a) you provide information when you search for a product; (b) place an order through iHealthlabs.com; (c) provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; (d) communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; (e) complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; (f) compile Wish Lists or other gift registries; (g) participate in Discussion Boards or other community features; (h) provide and write reviews; (i) and employ other Personal Notification Services, such as Available to Order Notifications.
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers); e-mail addresses; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile; driver’s license numbers, etc. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information. If you have previously submitted this information and would like to remove it, please contact us at support@iHealthlabs.com, we will make all reasonable attempts to delete your information from our files.
- Automatic information:
We receive and store certain types of information that is not personally identifiable whenever you interact with us. For instance, we use “cookies”, like many other website, and we may document the type of computer operating system you are using or type the internet browser you are operating.
Other examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform; purchase history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as Purchase Circles and Top Sellers; the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click stream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number; products you viewed or searched for; and the phone number you used to call our 800 number. We may also use browser data such as cookies, Flash cookies (also known as Flash Local Shared Objects), or similar data on certain parts of our Web site for fraud prevention and other purposes.
We also will not sell your non-personal information to third parties, unless stated at the time of collection. We may share this non-personal information with our business partners.
- Information from other sources:
We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. For example, to help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a conformation when you open email from us if your computers supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to list received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive emails from us, please contact us at support@iHealthlabs.com.
Other examples of the sources we receive information include (a) updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;(b) account information, purchase or redemption information, and page view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded business or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; (c) search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the web search features offered by our subsidiaries; (d) search results and links, such as paid listing; (e) credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
What about Cookies?
We use “cookies” (small files places on your hard drive, which contain a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website) on certain of our pages to (a) help analyze our page flow; (b) customize our services, content and advertising; (c) measure promotional effectiveness; (d) promote trust and safety; (e) store user preferences and other information; (f) store items in your shopping cart between visits.
The following are a few important things you should know about cookies:
- Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
Does iHealthlabs.com share the information it collects?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we will never sell your information to third parties, unless stated at the time of collection. We only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of iHealthlabs.com in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of iHealthlabs.com, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, provide search results and links (including paid links), processing credit card payment, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purpose.
- We release account and other personal information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; protect the rights, property, or safety of iHealthlabs.com, our users or others. This including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not mean to sell, rent, share or disclose personal identifiable information from customers for commercial purpose in violation of commitments set forth in this Policy.
How secure is my information
Your information is stored on our servers and we treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is also restricted for our contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf to access to personal information. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Besides, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Generally, you are automatically asked to log into your iHealthlabs.com account when you need to access account or order information to review or change something. If you have trouble logging in, here are some things to check:
- Incorrect email address: make sure your email address is in the following format: email@example.com (or .net, .org, etc.). If you have more than one email address, be sure that you’re using the correct email address and password combination for the account you are trying to access. Also, if your computer is set to auto-complete the email, make sure it’s the correct email address listed.
- Incorrect password: if you’re sure you’re using the correct email address, try to reset your password.
- If you are using a public terminal, do not forget to log off, or sign out before you leave the computer. You can click the “Sign out” link at any time to exit your iHealthlabs.com account to protect the secure of your information. And if you are not signed into the account, the “Sign out” link will not be available.
- After you sign out, your name will be removed from the home page, and your ordering settings will be inaccessible to anyone using the same computer after you. We recommend that you sign out only when you feel that you must. If we can’t identify you, it will be difficult for us to identify items that might be of interest to you.
- You’ll need to sign in again if you want to regain access to the items saved in your Shopping Cart, to place orders, or to view your recommendations.
What about links to other websites?
Since our site includes third-party advertising and links to other websites, we promise not to disclose any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites.
What choices do I have?
As what have discussed above, you can always choose to control the information stored in your iHealthlabs.com account or choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of iHealthlabs.com functions.
If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalize advertisements we display to you, please call us at 1-855-816-7705 or email to support@iHealthlabs.com.
What about the California Privacy Rights?
(For California residents) As what section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code required, businesses have to disclose policies relating to the sharing of certain categories of your Personal Information with third parties. If you reside in California and have provided your personal information to iHealthlabs.com, you may request information about our disclosures of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such kind of requests can be submitted by email at support@iHealthlabs.com.
After receiving such a request, we will provide the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of those third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this section.
We may utilize your personal information outside of necessary limits in the following circumstances:
- If we have gotten your written approval;
- To avoid urgent danger to your life, body or personal property;
- To avoid great harm on others’ rights and benefits;
- To promote public benefits without harming yours.
We may also disclose your personal information in response to the requests from government or for the purpose of public safety. And we are exempt from responsibility for the aforementioned disclosures.
By visiting iHealthlabs.com, you agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and iHealthlabs.com.
Intellectual Property Rights
This Website and all the content available on the Website are the property of iHealthlabs.com and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use the Website or the materials or services available on the Website in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us or is otherwise contrary to any applicable laws.
When you submit or post any content, you are granting iHealthlabs.com, and anyone authorized by iHealthlabs.com, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, fully sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, display, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, incorporate into other works, distribute, and/or digitally perform or publicly perform or display such content, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. This license is non-exclusive, except that you agree that iHealthlabs.com shall have the exclusive right to practice this license to the extent of combining your posted content with the posted content of other website users for the purposes of constructing or populating a database for the benefit of any party which may be authorized by iHealthlabs.com.
In connection with the exercise of such rights, you grant iHealthlabs.com, and anyone authorized by iHealthlabs.com, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, e-mail address or screen name, as we deem appropriate. iHealthlabs.com is under no obligation to give credit or pay any consideration for your posted content.
iHealthlabs.com works hard to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by iHealthlabs.com itself is not as described completely, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Are children allowed to use iHealthlabs.com?
Purchases by children will be declined. But our products can be used by children. If you are under 18, you may use iHealthlabs.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian hereinafter referred to as “guardian”. The website will establish and maintain a reasonable procedure to ensure the confidentiality and safety of children’s personal information.
- Guardians should bear the prior responsibility of protecting children’s privacy and private information.
- Our collection of children’s personal information is for the response to their particular requirements. The information will be deleted once the response is completed and will not be kept for further use.
- We will not use children’s personal information or disclose their identification information to a third party without the permission of the guardians. In order to get the permission, we collect guardian’s name, children’s name and their contact information; if the guardians do not respond in a reasonable time, we will delete the information.
- With the permission of guardians, we will collect personal information of the children and provide the guardians with the following:
- a) Opportunity to examine the children’s and guardian’s information we collect;
- b) Opportunity to stop the further utilization of the children’s and guardian’s information we collect;
- c) Opportunity to change or delete the children’s and guardian’s information we collect.
- Guardians have the right to refuse the further contact between children and our website.
- We collect children’s information to protect their safety when engaging in online activities but not for any other end. We promise we will never ask children for extra personal information as the prerequisite of their online activities.
How to contact us
Changes to This Policy
Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitation of Liability
All information, content, materials, products (including software) and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided by iHealthlabs.com on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. iHealthlabs.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, iHealthlabs.com disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. iHealthlabs.com does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site; their servers; or e-mail sent from iHealthlabs.com are free of viruses or other harmful components. iHealthlabs.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or from any information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.