- iHealth Thermometer (PT3)
- Wireless Smart-Gluco Monitoring System (BG5)
- Align Glucose Meter (BG1)
- Clear Blood Pressure Monitor (BPM1)
- Feel Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor (BP5)
- Track Connected Blood Pressure Monitor (550BT)
- Ease Blood Pressure Monitor (BP3L)
- View Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor (BP7S)
- Sense Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor (BP7)
- Blood Pressure Dock (BP3)
- Core Wireless Body Composition Scale (HS6)
- Vista Wireless Body Analysis Scale (HS5S)
- Wireless Body Analysis Scale (HS5)
- Lite Wireless Scale (HS4/HS4S)
- Wireless Scale (HS3)
- Wireless Pulse Oximeter (PO3)
- Wave Activity, Swim, and Sleep Tracker (AM4)
- Edge Activity and Sleep Tracker (AM3S)
- Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker (AM3)
- Shipping and Returns
- About Us
iHealth Shipping and Returns Policy
—The Impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic on Shipping—
Most of our items ordered from our website now could be shipped out within 3 working days.
Currently, our shipping methods are as follows:
- USPS First Class (2-5 business days)
- UPS Mail Innovations (4-7 business days)
- UPS Ground (4-7 business days)
Delivery times vary according to your selected delivery address, the availability of your items, and the time of day you place your order. Shipping rates are based on weight, the number of iHealth products ordered, and your selected delivery address. Shipping rates are displayed during the checkout process. We do not offer the ability to select a shipping option for your order. We also do not currently offer any expedited shipping options.
iHealth partners with UPS, UPS-MI, FedEx, or USPS to ship your packages. Orders generally ship the next business day ( Saturday and Sunday are not the business day), if the items are in stock and the order is placed prior to 3:00 pm PST. However, we cannot guarantee your order will ship the next business day, regardless of the shipping method you select. We make every effort to send out your order as quickly as possible.
Shipping rates are based on weight, the number of iHealth products ordered, and your selected delivery address. Shipping rates are displayed during the checkout process.
Free Shipping is only available to the contiguous U.S for very few items of ours. We are not able to ship to Alaska and Hawaii or outside the contiguous U.S. at this time, including U.S. territories and military bases. We hope to expand outside the U.S. in the future, but we don’t have a timeline for when that will be available. However, you can purchase iHealth products on Amazon.com and they can be shipped to you through them.
**Shipping terms for iHealth Thermometer.**
Please verify your address when ordering, we are unable to fix an incorrect shipping address on an order once it is in transit. If your order is in transit with an incorrect address, please reach out to your carrier to reroute the package. iHealth is not able to have packages rerouted or contact the carrier on your behalf.
Refunds will not be issued for packages that were shipped to an incorrect address but it may be possible for a replacement package to be sent, please contact the customer service team to see if you are eligible.
The iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test and all face masks are Non-returnable & Non-refundable as they are considered personal-use items. Replacement may be shipped if the item is defective. Proof of purchase, photos of defects, lot numbers and other information are required to authorize a replacement. Please reach out to customer service for detailed requirements before disposing of the defective units. We will not replace your iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test kits that are expiring soon based on the printed label. Our expiration dates have been extended by three months. More information can be found at https://ihealthlabs.com/pages/news#expiration. We will continue to apply to FDA for shelf-life extensions every three months based on our stability studies, and the new shelf-lives for our tests will apply to tests already produced as well as future production.