Elegant and reliable wireless Body Composition weight scale easily measures, tracks and shares your fitness data and progress. View your results conveniently on the iHealth MyVitals app. Measure and track nine aspects of your body composition with our medical-grade level body composition scale for a complete understanding of your overall weight.
- Measure, track, and share your weight, BMI, body fat, body water, lean mass, visceral fat rating, muscle mass, bone mass, and daily calorie intake results
- Set goals and keep track of the progress
- Tracks up to 8 unique users
- Supports up to 400 pounds
- Syncs through Bluetooth Smart technology to the free iHealth MyVitals App
- Backlit LED display and clear display in any room
The Nexus Wireless Body Composition Scale
Measure and track nine aspects of your body composition with our medical-grade level body composition scale for a complete understanding of your overall weight.
Know Yourself BetterInside and Out
No matter whether we are young or old, our health should still be the first priority. Knowing your weight and body composition gives you the opportunity to make better decisions regarding your lifestyle habits. Your body won’t always tell you directly what it needs, but iHealth Nexus can be the messenger.
9 Precise Data Points To Know Yourself Better
Bioimpedance is the common method used by household scales to calculate body composition. iHealth Nexus uses the bioimpedence method by using advanced conductive ITO coating to determine the hindrance of electrical flow through the body, and uses that to calculate the total body water. From the total body water, it can estimate the 9 data points. Measure the smallest weight changes with four high-sensitivity G-shaped sensors. Nexus gives highly precise measurement of up to 0.2 lbs.
You can know if you are healthy for your height. A small number or large number may not necessarily be better.
It helps you to adjust your lifestyle. The lower the better.
It determines if your weight may be due to fat. The lower the better.
It lets you know how much water is in your system and can help you tell if you need to drink more water.
Lean mass helps gauge how many calories you burn at rest. It can help you know how many calories you need to intake.
Visceral Fat Rating
This is important to understand how much fat you have in the abdominal wall. You can use this to manage your health and prevent diabetes.
If you are looking to build muscle, this can show you how much muscle you have now.
It tells you how much your bones weigh.
Daily Calorie Intake
Use this to eat the optimal amount of calories you need.
Visualize The Data. Achieve Your Goal.
Create a goal and weigh yourself consistently and continuously to get stable results. The iHealth MyVitals App will create simple to understand charts and trends based on your results. An analog dial shows you exactly how far you are from your goal, and encourages you to succeed!
One Scale for the Whole Family
iHealth Nexus can sync with up to 8 users. Simple step on the scale and iHealth Nexus will pull your data from the others. It recognizes you based on your weight within a 5-pound variance. If two people are around the same weight, they just simply need to check to make sure their user number is displayed on the screen. If not, just click the bottom left of the scale like a mouse until you find your user number.
Bluetooth-Connected. Setup in seconds & Simple to use.
No need to bother with Wi-Fi or setup instructions to get started, just simply download iHealth MyVitals app to your smartphone or tablets, connect to Bluetooth and have your stats within seconds of stepping on the scale. Thanks to the low-energy Bluetooth 4.0 technology, the iHealth Nexus scale can run for up to 6 months with four batteries.
Apple Health Kit
Samsung S Health
What’s in The Box
iHealth Nexus Body Composition Scale
Quick Start Guide
AAA Batteries x 4
iHealth Nexus Wireless Body Composition Scale
- Model: HS2S
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth 4.0
- Measuring method: Automatic full electronic measurement
- Machine size: 12.04” x 12.04” x 1.05” (306 mm × 306 mm × 26.6 mm)
- Weight: 4.8 lbs/1.85 kg (excluding battery)
Power & Battery
- Power: 4 AAA batteries included
Range & Accuracy
- Body weight range: 11 lb – 400 lb/ 5-180 kg
- Body fat measurement range: 5%-65%
- Body water measurement range: 20%-85%
- Visceral fat rating range: 1-59
- ±1% (110-400 lb/ 50kg-180kg)
- Body fat: ±1%
- Body water: ±1%
- Body muscle mass: ±(1% + 0.2 lbs) / ±(1% + 0.1 kg)
- Bones mass: ±0.66lbs / ±0.3 kg
- Visceral fat rating: ±2
- DCI (Daily Calorie Intake): ±200kcal
- ±1% (110-400 lb/ 50kg-180kg)
- 1 iHealth Nexus Body Composition Scale Model HS2S
- 4 AAA Batteries
- 1 Quick Start Guide