- iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test
- iHealth Thermometer (PT3)
- Wireless Smart-Gluco Monitoring System
- Align Glucose Meter (BG1)
- Clear Blood Pressure Monitor (BPM1)
- Feel Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor (BP5)
- Track Connected Blood Pressure Monitor (550BT)
- Ease Blood Pressure Monitor (BP3L)
- View Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor (BP7S)
- Sense Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor (BP7)
- Core Wireless Body Composition Scale (HS6)
- Wireless Body Analysis Scale (HS5)
- Lite Wireless Scale (HS4/HS4S)
- Wireless Scale (HS3)
- Wireless Pulse Oximeter (PO3)
- Wave Activity, Swim, and Sleep Tracker (AM4)
- Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker (AM3)
- Shipping and Returns
- About Us
Ease Blood Pressure Monitor
Apple iOS devices (requires iOS version 8.0 or higher)
- iPhone 7/7 Plus
- iPhone 6S/6S Plus
- iPhone 6/6 Plus
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini
- iPad Pro
- iPad 4th Gen
- iPad 3rd Gen
- IPod Touch 6th Gen
- IPod Touch 5th Gen
Android devices (requires operating system 4.0 or later)
- Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy Note3
- HTC One M7
- LG Nexus 4
- LG Nexus 5
- Motorola Nexus 6
Check the connection between the mobile device and the Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor. You may need to exit the app, re-connect the Blood Pressure Monitor and start the App again.
If you receive a connection error message or have trouble connecting to your Blood Pressure Monitor with your compatible device, follow the steps below:
- Go to your Bluetooth settings and turn off Bluetooth.
- Reboot your mobile device by pressing the power button until you are prompted to power off.
- After the reboot cycle has completed go ahead and power on your mobile device and enable Bluetooth.
- Proceed to launch the iHealth My Vitals App.
This may happen because you are not using the appropriate cuff size. Make sure you are using the right size for your cuff. The cuff circumference is 8-21/32” to 14-3/16” (22cm-36cm). XL size cuffs are available on the iHealth store.
Yes, you can use the Ease Blood Pressure Monitor with as many different mobile devices you want. Just install the iHealth MyVitals app on each device you intend to use with the monitor.
No, you will have to use your mobile device while taking a measurement.
There are no physical risks associated with using this device to take your blood pressure at home. If you find the measurement procedure uncomfortable, consult with your healthcare professional regarding proper cuff application and tightness. This monitor is not suitable for use by people with serious arrhythmia due to the possibility of inaccurate measurements.
The rechargeable battery is built in and the monitor can take up to 500 measurements on a full charge.
The cuff circumference of the iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor is 8-21/32” to 14-3/16” (22cm-36cm)
Home monitoring is a great way to help detect and monitor high blood pressure. Regular readings taken over a period of time can track the history of your results and indicate any changes, fluctuations or elevations in your blood pressure. An individual high reading is not necessarily an indication of hypertension or other health issue. The iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor provides a convenient way to test, track and share your results.
The iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor has obtained CE medical certification (Europe) as well as FDA approval (USA). The monitor also has obtained ESH Certification (European Society of Hypertension).
The iHealth Blood Pressure Monitor is designed for adults. It should not be used on infants, young children, pregnant or pre-eclamptic patients, in addition to people with serious arrhythmia.
The cuff can be cleaned with a soft cloth lightly moistened with Ethyl alcohol (75-90%) and air dried.
The monitor lasts a minimum of 10,000 measurements, or 3 years of usage.